COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Cordova Bay 55 Plus Association
- Stay home if experiencing any possible cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms!
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not enter.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is quarantined or exhibiting signs of illness within the last 14 days, please do not enter.
- Respect the choices of others–some may not feel comfortable returning to indoor activities.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting CB55+ Centre. Hand sanitizers are available at each doorway.
- Please wear a mask at all times except when participating in a fitness class, physically distanced, in the Big Room or when consuming food or beverages.
- You must sign in on the Daily Sign-In Sheet every time you come into the Centre, as well as with your Special Interest Group leader, for contact tracing purposes.
- Observe 2 metre (six feet) physical distancing whenever possible.
- Observe traffic flow restrictions to aid in physical distancing.
– Enter through the southeast door adjacent to the washrooms
(except those with a disability–may use main school entrance.)
– Exit through courtyard door.
– Please do not linger or chat in the hallways.
- Observe and respect room capacity limits–posted in each area.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use the inside of your elbow not your hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly as needed.
- If a case of COVID-19 should occur, respect confidentiality. If someone begins to feel ill while at the Centre, call 811 (Public Health) and follow their directions. In case of an emergency, call 911. Also complete a CB55+ Incident Report.
September 20, 2020