Cordova Bay 55 Plus Association
Communicable Disease Plan
For the protection of our vulnerable members, we require that all those attending activities at the Centre be double vaccinated and that at least 14 days have passed since your second vaccination.
While we respect the rights of those who choose not to be vaccinated, recent public health statistics demonstrate that transmission of the Covid19 virus is far more prevalent among unvaccinated populations. The protection of our members is our number one priority.
As part of CB55’s Communicable Disease Plan, the following policies remain in effect.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any possible cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not attend the Centre.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is quarantined or exhibiting signs of illness within the last 14 days, please do not attend the Centre.
- Respect the choices of others–some may not feel comfortable returning to indoor activities.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting CB55+ Centre. Hand sanitizers are available at each doorway.
- Masks are recommended indoors. Remember that COVID variants can be transmitted by asymptomatic fully vaccinated individuals.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use the inside of your elbow not your hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly as needed.
- In case of an emergency, call 911. Complete a CB55+ Incident Report.
August 1, 2021