Cordova Bay 55 Plus Association
Updated March 21, 2021
- Stay home if experiencing any possible cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms!
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please do not enter.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is quarantined or exhibiting signs of illness within the last 14 days, please do not enter.
- Respect the choices of others–some may not feel comfortable returning to indoor activities.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting CB55+ Centre. Hand sanitizers are available at each doorway.
- Please wear a mask when you are in the Centre. You may remove your mask while you are attending a group activity with appropriate physical distance in a place.
- You must sign in on the Daily Sign-In Sheet for contact tracing purposes every time you come into the Centre.
- Observe 2 metres (six feet) physical distancing whenever possible.
- Observe traffic flow restrictions to aid in physical distancing.
- Enter through the southeast door adjacent to the washrooms (except those with a disability–may use main school entrance.)
- Exit through courtyard door.
- Please do not linger or chat in the hallways.
- Observe and respect room capacity limits–posted in each area.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use the inside of your elbow not your hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly as needed.
- If a case of COVID-19 should occur, respect confidentiality. If someone begins to feel ill with COVID-19 symptoms while at the Centre, they should be sent home immediately with instructions to call their physician or 811 (Public Health) if symptoms worsen. Note the names of any members they may have had contact with. The Special Interest Group leader should follow up after 3-4 hours to ensure well-being and complete a CB55+ Incident Report.
- In case of an emergency, call 911. Complete a CB55+ Incident Report.