Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
- Kitchen Services including Wednesday lunches.
- Refunds for tickets already purchased will be refunded at the office.
- Note: Coffee and Tea will be available in the lounge from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Tuesday Drop-In
- ON THE GO AGAIN – Bobbi and Gwen will contact members
Other Activities will continue under review until further notice. Activity leaders may communicate with you directly with updates regarding Activity changes. Let’s remember we are a social organization and as such we will continue to maintain our contacts and reach out to and support each other as we go through this together.
Thank you for taking precautions to protect yourself and others. We ask members to follow Public Health recommendations including staying at home if you have symptoms of a cold or flu or otherwise feel unwell. We also ask that you not come into the Centre if your household includes members who have cold or flu-like symptoms. Please note:
- The BC Ministry of Health now requires that anyone returning to Canada self-isolate for 14 days.·
- The B.C. Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry has recommended British Columbia’s call 811 if they have COVID-19 symptoms. The nurses on the phone line will not be able to diagnose people with the virus but will be able to provide essential information.
- ISLAND HEALTH https://www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/diseases-conditions/novel-coronavirus-information
- BC CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-(novel)
- BC OFFICE OF THE PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICER https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/current-health-topics
- PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html