After Hours Booking Form
Room Rental Application Form for Cordova Bay 55 Plus
Name of Organization ______________________ _____________________
NFP registration # (if applicable) ___________________________________
Contact Person: (Please print) _____________________________________
Email: Contact person:___________________________________________
Phone: Contact person: Res _________________ Cell ________________
Alternate Contact Person: (please print) ______________________________
Email: Alternate person: ___________________________________________
Phone: Alternate person: Res __________________ Cell ________________
Date of Booking ____________________
Number of hours requested _______ (must include time for set up and clean up)
Start time: _________ Finish time: __________ (NB: No bookings after 9.00 pm.)
Total room rental fee (standard $35/hour) (NFP $28/hour or $150/day)
Room requested: Big Room ______ Studio _____ Lounge _____
_________________________________* Date: _______________
Signature of Contact Person
*In signing this form you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions as set out under Expectations for Users of CB 55+ Facilities.
For Office Use Only
Office Volunteer (Please print) _________________________________________
Brenda Hurd and Allan Dakin notiﬁed by ____________________ Date:___________________________
Who will be meeting the organization on the booking date? (Circle one below)
Brenda Hurd, Allan Dakin, Stew Arnold, Mike Mooney.
Expectations for Users of CB 55 Plus Facilities:
1. An application form (attached) must be completed at least four weeks prior to the booking dates and the fees paid at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Fees may be paid on line or by cheque submitted to the ofﬁce.
2. No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
3. All groups must leave the facility in the condition in which they found it. It is the responsibility of the group to arrange chairs and tables for their meeting, if necessary, and “restack” the chairs and return the tables to the storage cupboards.
4. All breakages must be reported to the Ofﬁce Coordinator in a timely manner.
3. If necessary ﬂoors should be cleaned/swept after use. Brush and pan are stored in the cupboard in the Seaside Room.
4. Access to any audio-visual (AV) equipment and the kitchen facilities is not permitted. Groups will need to make their own arrangement if AV equipment is required or if there is a need for refreshments. Exceptions may be allowed for special functions organized by or for CB 55+ members (such as “celebrations of life” for members) provided all necessary prior arrangements have been made.
5. Groups are allowed access to the facility a maximum of 10 minutes prior to their booking time and only in areas they have booked. They must vacate the building promptly at the ﬁnish time of their booking and no later than 9.00 pm.
6. Groups and individuals, other than those sponsored by CB 55+, must provide proof of commercial general liability insurance coverage at the time of booking. It should be for at least $2,000,000 inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage. CB55+ must be listed as an additional insured and the coverage must include a waiver of all rights of subrogation or recourse against CB55+.
7. Please remove any organic waste from the premises.
8. Non-compliance with any of these expectations could result in loss of rental privileges.