Gather for coffee at 9:30: Meeting is from 10:00 am – 11:30 am
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE ONLY – SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!
- 5th Rural Landscapes of Change in China – Dr. Andrew Morton – UVIC (followed by Chinese Lunch). Information Meeting re. Building Expansion at 1:30 pm.
- 12th Musical Morning With Murray Luft.
- 19th City In Colour: Rediscovered Stories Of Victoria’s Multi-Cultural Past – May Wong. Members to vote to spend up to $30,000 to prepare plans and cost estimates for a building expansion
- 26th Armchair Travel – A Trek in the Dolomites – Michael Phillips
- 5th Thrifty Sendial Program – Lynanne Smith, Co-ordinator
- 12th St. Patrick’s Celebration with the Blue Heron Singers
- 19th Armchair Travel – Vietnam & Cambodia – Dave & Angie Docherty
- 26th CB55+ Annual General Meeting – Soup/Sandwich Lunch to follow