Monday, March 4th — Church and Chocolate Tour — 1:00 – 4:00 pm. (Maximum 20 people) Cost $40/person
This tour includes 5 chocolate stops and a behind-the-scenes look at 2 places of worship, (Christ Church Cathedral & Emanu-El Synagogue). There will be 45 minutes of light walking.
The tour will meet at Bernard Callebaut (621 Broughton Street), and the tour will end at Emanu-El Synagogue. Register and pay at CB55+ office.
Thursday, April 11th — Pearson College — Carpooling from CB55+ 10:30 am. (Maximum of 25). Cost $25/person (includes lunch, tours, and presentation.
- 10:30 departure from CB55+
- 11:45 arrival on campus. Parking next to tennis court.
- 12:00 – 12:45 Lunch in Dining Hall
- 1:00 Presentation in Administration building
- 1:45 – 2:45 tour of campus
- 2:45 (optional) Global Affairs presentation – Max Bell Hall
Tuesday, May 7th — Royal BC Museum Archives — 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Maximum 20 — Cost: FREE.
Carpooling from CB55+. Overview of the archives, tour of the reference room, behind-the-scenes peak at the museum.
Sign up folder located in Lounge.